[-THE.chatter*--]
Friday, May 26, 2006

this week is pretty ok....my grp mates and I still not really tt close....but slightly better? I m not sure...coz i dun always mix with them now. I mix around with ppl. Haha. I think it's better this way.

Got caught wearing slippers on wed. Actually it's not really slippers lor....oni without backstrap. I think it's called Gizeh from this webby http://www.footshopping.com/main.cfm?MID=22339&SUCHBEGRIFF=gizeh. Haha.

I was walking out of the toilet alone and saw this lecturer reprimanding a student. I didn't know what was going on so i walked on as my tutorial was going to start but she called me and gave me a form to fill. I have to give my personal school particulars and write down a sentence stating, 'I will wear proper shoes from now on', and told to go to this lecturer's room on thur. I was actually in that lecturer's classroom as she was oso going to begin her lecture to another class. It was a confusion. My classmates happened to walked by the classroom I was in (as I went off without them first). They, also wearing slippers innocently asked me what I was doing inside another classroom. And I said slippers and they started walking quickly away. But they were also called back. We had to meet her on thur. So on thur, I went alone and she said a lot of words which i didn't really listen to. Then she striked my name off....so tt means it was juz to scare me....haha....then after sch, met my mum at bukit batok to cut hair at 6. then ate bittergourd and fish soup with rice and drank liang teh, bought from a liangteh store.

next week is my practical skills assessment. this sem skills so hard leh. hopefully can pass then i can play le. haha. Will watch xmen 3 man.

was sick on thur. felt so horrible in the morning. my throat hurt badly and i had a splitting headache. ate porridge in the morning. in sch, my frenz gave me two flu panadol as she always have them in her bag and i felt much much better man. At nite, i ate two more panadols and went to bed.

Woke up in the morning, tt is 2day feeling so refreshed. then my mum cut starfruit ask me eat. I felt much better though still have a bit of headache and my throat still hurt.

wish me luck for practical....


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 8:55:00 PM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)