[-THE.chatter*--]
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
burned out....

i m stressed out lately. yr 2 is not ez man! all the modules like quite hard to understand. too much info and content...argh....i revise everyday but everyday, new info will come in and u will forget the previous things u have studied. It's oni the 5th week and i have learnt about 7 nursing skills. That sure is fast. The practical test is the end of this month and i m the first one to go thru it in my class. O and the next day is the theory. Man!!! The skills steps are like so long and u have to memorise LOTS!!! O my!!! Help me, God!!!

2day, my frenz are not really happy with me. I guess tt's becoz I took up their time for their practice. I forgot most of the steps and they have to wait for me to finish b4 they can get their turn in practicing becoz it's 6 in a grp to a dummy. They kept giving comments and I could see on their faces that they were irritated, i think i even heard one gal saying, 'stupid' at one point of time coz i think i did sth stupid. She almost always like to criticise ppl. I guess tt's becoz she's straightforward ba. I swear I will study even harder and prove to her that I m not 'stupid'. Man....they really hurt my feelings. I hope I will be able to thank them someday when I graduate for giving me 'motivation' from all their comments. I still dun really like my grp mates. Haiz. Tough luck. I dun really like doing projects with them. But I have to stick with them for the sake of project marks. They also like to wake up early to do project or go exercising. Come on lor, they live so near the sch. I have to take bout 50 mins to reach sch. Also. there's this gal, in my grp whom i m closest to, who lives in cck but soon she will be shifting nearer to the sch. We almost always go home together. But i guess in the future, we will have little chance to talk to each other ba. Can't wait for the 3 yrs to finish...O yea...and the ppl who live near the sch really have advantages. They can stay back in sch no matter how late it is and they always borrow the library reference bks. My sch has 800 over students and they have only about 3/4 books of the same title of the reference book. Tt's really ridiculous lor. It's not fair. O well.....nobody ever said it was fair. I have to buy the reference books to cut down on time wasted on looking for the book. I dislike my course now. I hope when I graduate one day, I will look back and say, 'Thank you" coz I grew stronger thru all the dislikes and gain a victory for myself.

I m still trying to hold out....


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 4:00:00 PM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)