[-THE.chatter*--]
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Yr 2....

hey ppl, dun ever delete my this blog address from ur links k....oni delete when i tell u to....(hint: a person whose name starts with 'R')...haha...jk la....

sch started 1 week ago le. yr 2 le....yeah!!! more interesting and more confident....haha....but still, class politics and unhappiness exists....

i try to meet up with frenz but it's very difficult...the time table really sux....i go home on thurs at 8pm....dinner u sch for the first time in my life in nyp...haha....and the food is not really appetising too.....coz dinner are juz leftovers from lunch. I find that I have no time to really sit down and study, play the piano, watch tv etc. I muz really plan all my time properly de...coz sch dismiss late. Then i m gonna take up a cca which is community service. I m already learning piano and yoga outside sch. I tought of learning ballet too....yea...dun be surprised....learning ballet has been my childhood dream...haha....but my mum didn't allow...sad....everybody was like...'huh? ballet? u so old le...'....but i will be happy to juz learn it la....dun have to be perfect one wat....ballet not much future oso..it's juz for interest rite?....

will anybody read my blog? i guess i will juz type here for some self-entertainment ba...haha....

o...and whenever i wanna join sth, y is it tt nobody wants to accompany me de? it seems like i m interested in things tt ppl are not interested in...haha....o well....my cupboard is exploding.....too many clothings le....haiz....my room no space to put a cupboard....coz of the piano..haiz...gotta c how....


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 11:27:00 PM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)