[-THE.chatter*--]
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Talents...

I have been thinking for the past few days after I met this guy on Maple and he told me tt his sister was a ballet dancer. She's only 13 and already on pointe! How I envy her! Have any of you wondered y I have chosen a ballet dancer as my blog picture? I really love ballet. I have been wanting to learn it since I was Primary 2. The passion is still strong in me. But I'm afraid I m too old for it already. If only...these two words may have been on everybody's mind b4. If only we could turn back time...My parents didn't allow me to join ballet even if the CCs offer very cheap courses. I remembered when I was in Pri 2, the courses were rather cheap. $55 for 3 months. If only I went to a school with ballet as a CCA, perharps, I could have persuaded them to let me join. I remembered my mum saying once that ballet dancers have awful bodies coz they twist their body into awkward shapes. Then y do so many ppl still join ballet? I have joined chi dance b4 when I was in K1/2. But I didn't like it. It's not a nice dance at all. I prefer ballet. More Westernised and much more glamorous than chi dance. If only my parents had tapped right into my talents when I was young, I would probably have a talent that I would be proud of today coz I believe that children learn best when they r young. They tend to imitate everything and they remember better. When you r older, u have so many things to take care of. Where do u have the time to learn any extra stuff? I tried with piano when I was in Sec 3 but had to stop to concentrate on the "O"s. Since, I haven restarted piano coz I m afraid I dun have the time to practice and I want to learn other things at the same time. I really envy ppl who found their talents when they were young and their parents allowed them to carry on with it...haiz...if only.....


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 9:34:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)