[-THE.chatter*--]
Friday, June 24, 2005
I need my SLEEP!!!

Haiz...everyday, I have been waking up early. It's not my fault u noe. I m a light sleeper and I share a room with my sis. I wonder y most of HDB flats have only 3 bedrooms? My house is an executive flat....shld be considered big....and yes, it is big....but there are only 3 bedrooms! My sis always go to sch early then come back late coz she's working and studying. We share a bedroom coz only 3 berooms! My parents in 1 room...my ah ma in 1 room and my sis and I in the other room. I dun like it when ppl wake me up b4 I have a full nap. I will get irritated. I need my sleep u noe....at least bout 9-10 hrs. But then I m also a light sleeper. I will noe when someone comes into the room and when someone goes out of the room. Sometimes, I may have sleeping problems too. There was 1 time, I had to take sleeping pills too. I wish my sis will stop working....I hope she cannot take it or she fall ill.....I really need my sleep. Can anyone who sleeps with their siblings tell me wat to do?

Today Initial D is on....hehe....but I think I will watch it when I m free...after all my tests next week.....


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 12:23:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)