[-THE.chatter*--]
Monday, April 11, 2005

Haiz. This web always got problem one. Th other day, I juz wrote a long entry. Then there was a problem and it didn't get published at all. I lost the whole entry sia. Took me 1 hr plus to wrote it leh. My heart really broke. Haiz. Now, I have to type all over again.

It's already the 10th of April. Yar, SZ, I noe the date lar. I have been bz working. But now, I m no longer working so I have much more time. Sch's starting on the 18th April. Next week sia. So I am counting down to it. Orientation oni one day. Not fair. Other schs got camp and more days than ours. Haiz.

Hmm...wat have I worked as from March onwards (many may ask)? Well, I started work as a waitress at Combo Kitchen on the 3rd of March. Due to its moving, I worked until 29th of March oni. This job is from 11am- 3pm Mon - Fri oni. $5/hr. I didn't really like this job as the location is very far (Doby Ghaut there) and also, sometimes it's very hectic that voices will be raised. I made quite a number of mistakes like the difference between gravy and soup. Haiz. My sis and I worked together there with two other gals. They are of the same age as me. We take orders, prepare stuff for the day, clear and clean tables, dry utensils, refill utensils etc. I also have another job. That is being a beer promoter. I started this job on the 11th of April. I also dun like this job but I like the money, which is $6/hr. I got this job thru a job agency and I share it with my friend. I worked the days she can't as she got other waitress jobs at hotels. This job is only from Thur to Sun and it lasts from 5-9pm on Thur- Sat and 12-6pm on Sun. 5 mins will pass like as though it's 5 hrs. Very boring. Then also, the brand I was promoting is not very popular. I didn't get any sales on the first day. Haiz. Our location was actually IMM Giant. But the next day, the agency called us to say that Giant only want guys so they sent us all the way to Tanjong Pagar for the first week. They promised us that they will change the location next week. Okay, fine. I went to Tanjong Pagar NTUC after the waitress job on the 11th of April. That place was so old sia. Their plaza is not like Plaza Singapura. Their plaza is without air-con. It's quite old lor. Why dun they upgrade that place? I went there on Sun again. This time I travelled all the way there from home. So far sia. I hate working on Sun. The hours are too long. 6 hrs leh. I took a 1-hr break by sitting down just outside the NTUC as there are no fun places to shop in and my legs were tired. The next week, we were still located at Tanjong Pagar. I was not very happy about it. The agency promised us that they will put us closer to home but it was not for us. Tanjong Pagar leh. I called the agency up but they told us they got no choice and they promised to change location for us the week after. Ok lor. Again, for tt week, I went to Tanjong Pagar. The week after, I didn't work as it was Good Friday week and I had to go church for 3 days in a row. My friend called for friend to stand in for me. This time the location was AMK. It was even further in my opinion as my friend told me that she still had to take a bus there. This time, it was Econ as NTUC didn't want those under 18 to promote beer at any of their outlets. My friend, knowing that I wun go all the way to tt place to work, told me that I dun need to work anymore as her friend can take over. Suits me fine. That agency always lie...as if I wld want to work with them again. So now, I m outta job and waiting for sch to start. I received NYP's enrolment package on the 30th of March. There were so many things to fill. Very troublesome. I went for the medical check-up on 1st April (April Fool's) with SZ's sis who will be studying the same course as me. It cost $30. On the 6th of April, we went back to the clinic to get our medical report at Jurng Point GJ clinic. I was glad I didn't have to take the hep-B injection, which I last took when I was a baby. But SZ's sis was not so lucky. She had to take it. As she went inside, I went to collect my med report. Everything was fine. After she took it, she told me she felt sick. I asked her if she had sweets or drink some water. But she didn't reply me coz I think she was really weak. Later, she told me to ask the doctor if she can lie down on the doctor's bed in the room. I went to knock on the door. I didn't noe how SZ's sis managed to make her way to the doctor's door as I left her at the seats. She came up next to me and blocked the door-knob. I couldn't open the door so I had to hold her away from the door. I told the doctor that she was fainting and the doctor helped her to the bed. I waited outside for her. After a while, she came out. She had another injection. We waited for her name to be called to get her medical report and to pay her fees. Her med report siad that everything was fine too. But the fees were not fine. She had to pay $93!!! Wah!!! If both of us have to take the hep-B injection, I think we will be at the clinic for a long time as we will have to wait for our family members to rescue us. Luckily SZ's sis brought some cash and I lent her some and the amount was paid. Phew! I juz handed my package on the 7th and received an acknowlegement letter juz yesterday. So fast sia. I have also received some letters from healthcare groups about sponsorship and open houses. I have received so many letters and will be expecting more. I love letters! Haha. O yar, on the 8th of April, it was A & A, the twins birthday. They invited SZ and me for a LJS's meal for dinner same like last year's lunch. But this time, their mum was not present. So after eating, it was SZ's idea that we give take neoprints and give it to them as a gift together with the 4 $5 popular vouchers that we gave them. The cards were not very nicebut the stickers were much nicer. Haha. We went home arond 9pm. Ok...that's all I m typing now. Bye.


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 4:40:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)