[-THE.chatter*--]
Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hi! Long time no type! CNY is coming! I can't wait! Haiz. Been bz with CNY shopping...I have been going to JB and Chinatown. Phew! Any of u who likes to buy contacts, shld go to Malaysia. Contacts cost bout half the price sold in Singapore. Cheap rite? Hmm....these few days nothing much to type bout. There's going to be a UK funfair in Woodlands sia. Anybody wants to go? Call me along...haha...I went there to apply for job le. Hope I will be successful. I think it will be fun working at a fun fair. If I m unsuccessful, I will probably go and be a waitress ba. Not sure leh. Lots of movies coming up too. Seoul Raiders, Constatine etc. I have a new interest in a show and that is, "Lavender (Xun Yi Chao)!" Ahhhhhhhhh! I like this show a lot sia. I want to buy the VCD. Haha. I happened to see it on Chn 8 last Sat 12-1.30pm. Angela told me she read the book le. She told me the gal died in the end. So sad sia. I like happy endings with the main characters not dying. I checked on the net and found out that there's a continuation to it...I think it's "Hua Xiang"...not sure though...Hmm....my mum has bought abalone, yu sheng, sea aparagus, golden pearl top shell etc etc. Most of the canned food are from New Moon! Haha. I really dunnoe wat else to type le. Haiz. Going now. Bye!


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 7:45:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)