[-THE.chatter*--]
Monday, December 20, 2004
A song...

First time I am putting a song here...hehe...it's Lemon Tree...thought some of the lyrics describe my mood...maybe I should highlight some lar...hehe...

I'm sitting here in a boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around <--(on msn), I'm waiting for you <--(my friends to chat with on msn)
But nothing ever happens -- and I wonder
I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely,
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder
(Chorus)I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and downI'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow (another) lemon treeLa, la da dee da, etc.
I'm sitting here, I miss the power
I'd like to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired, put myself into bed
Where nothing ever happens -- and I wonder
Isolation is not good for me
Isolation -- I don't want to sit on a lemon tree
I'm stepping around in a dessert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen -- and you'll wonder
Repeat Chorus
I wonder how I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue, blue sky
And all that I can see
And all that I can see (dit dit dit)
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

Hope ur enjoyed it...bye...


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 10:40:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)