[-THE.chatter*--]
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Finally...

Phew! Finally...I have found a job. Finally my birthday is coming. Finally, Christmas is coming. Finally, the new year is coming. And finally, I am going to a JC. Haha. 2nd last week to a brand new year. Woohoo! Heh. I m excited about the year 2005. New school environment, new friends, (more freedom perphaps?), new CCA (I will probably join modern dance...haha...I am interested in dance...or maybe sports...but I dun like sweating a lot...it's very uncomfortable...at least the dance studio has got air-con while u sweat it out...haha...) etc.

O...about the job...I work for my father...hehe...I am a "korea"...haha...c ur confusion...ok lar...it's not "korea"...it's "courier". I help my father to bring metal plates to and from a company in Queensway Shopping Centre. It's very ez lar but need a lot of energy and leg power. Haha...like exercising. Anyway, it's once in a while lor. But still it's better than nothing. I started the 'job' yesterday. I went there to bring an undone metal plate with a sample to the lady to etch whatever is on the sample onto the meatl plate. Today, I went to collect it. Then, I had to meet my father at IMM to pass it to him. O boy...the buses took very long to arrive. And I wasted lots of time sia. Then that shuttle bus was even worse. Haiz. I didn't noe that both doors were open and I went to the front to board the bus, thinking that I could get a seat because I was standing quite close to the front. I had a little surprise went I went aboard. The bus was so crowded that I had to stand. Ouch. My legs were hurting sia. Hehe. I later had a McDonald's treat too...a large packet of fries and a medium-sized coke...from my dad. Yum yum. I was famished coz I skipped lunch. My dad left while I was still eating to go back to his workplace. I went window shopping at IMM after eating. Then I've got to wait for the shuttle bus to arrive. This time it was not so crowded and I had a seat! Phew! I went to Popular and then to Aries to do a little more window shopping. Then, I took the train back to Yew Tee. There's a Pasar Malam going on there. Hehe. I like the Keropok Lenkor and the fried champelak (whateva...how do u spell it?) the best in any Pasar Malams. My favourite foods of Pasar Malam. Hehe. Then, I went to the HOUSEHOLD store at the Yew Tee Shopping Centre. I love that shop. It sells cute stuff at really cheap prices. Erm...my friends...dun worry...most of ur presents are not from that store...haha. If it was, it would have been modified to make it even more special and valuable or I added some other presents. I bought a really cute calender for my USA penpal from that store and planned to give it to her as a birthday present together with a Christmas cushion for Christmas. I thought that they were really neat as gifts. I went home fter that to check the calender and had a sudden realisation. I shouldn't have bought a calender. Anybody noes y? I felt so stupid. I was probably blinded by the calender frame which was really pretty. It's a Precious Moment one with a boy and a gal on a swing and it had glitters. It also had the words, "Good friends are forever". O man...the festivals and holidays that countries celebrate are very different! Worse still, I realised that the calender is made either in Hong Kong or China as it had Chinese festivals written in Chinese words! My penpal is an American! O boy! I didn't noe wat to do at first. Then I thought of a few ways. Hehe. Got my creative juices flowing mah. I translated most of the Chinese words into English with the help of some books and a local 2005 calender. I oso checked out the holidays in America and I highlighted and wrote the holidays onto the calender. Phew! See...the present has become more valuable and special...isn't it?...It has become an international calender though there were some holidays on the calender that I didn't noe or were missing from it. I oso thought of another way...which is...instead of a calender, it can be transformed into a photo frame...neat isn't it? I wrote this suggestion down on a Christmas card to my pen-pal. Haha. Phew! It was hard work u noe. I didn't know that there were certain festivals but now, I do.

I bought Shu Zhen's and Rebecca's ones last week but I wun have the chance to give it to them b4 Christmas becoz they are very bz. Haiz. Nvm lor...wat choice do we have?

My mum plans to buy a turkey for Christmas...at last...first time we are gonna have a turkey at home...it's difficult to cook a turkey coz it's so big...so we are deciding whether to buy from Canadian Pizza. They are selling ready-made turkeys with cranberry sauce and stuffing at $31.90. Quite reasonably priced...unlike Cold Storage which will cost around $50...probably the taste will be better I think that's y it's more expensive...but who knows?...unless they have $81.90 to spare and then compare...haha...

One more week to go...before those who are going JCs will be gone...and those going poly...will be waiting to get into polys...haiz...will miss everybody and the old sch environment...but lives still go on...and it's no use brooding on the past. O well...

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy! Cheers!


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 2:20:00 PM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)