[-THE.chatter*--]
Saturday, November 27, 2004
My holidays...

Hi....been feeling rather down...it's only the first week...still got 4 more weeks to get over with...I WANT 2 FIND A JOB! I really have no money for christmas presents...Singapore sux.....no jobs for teenagers....no courses to join too....it's so boring!!! Arghhhhh....what do they want us to do? Everything needs money...but where do we get it from? I've tried not to spend a lot of money and have been trying to keep myself busy cheaply.

Ok...woes aside...

I went swimming with becca on the 23rd of Nov at her condo...had lots of fun. I tried learning the backstroke unsuccessfully. I taught becca the front crawl and she learnt it fine. We had fun doing floats in the water and half-dives. We sort of had the pool to ourselves as there were not many people and it kept threatening to rain...o well...but it didn't lor...I went to her house later and we planned more events for the holidays...Later, we went shopping at Lot 1. I was hungry so I bought some sushi. Then, we went to the library. I borrowed four books. Most of the books there were rather new and the stories were nice. I have a new favourite author and her name is Christine Wenke. Her first novel "My Sixteenth Summer" is not bad. I met my parents for dinner at 6.30pm and then we went home.

On the 24th, we had to go to school to get the booklet on Post- Admission Exercise to JC. After sch, becca came to my house to change so that we can go straight to Jurong Point and watch, "The Princess Diaries 2" with Jia Ying. Becca wanted to change her pants so we went to her house and then met Jia Ying at CCK instead of Yew Tee. We bought the tickets which said that the movie would start at 2.50pm instead of what we thought was 1.55pm. We paid $6.50 instead of $8.50. Ah....Save my money. We had about 2 hours to kill so we went to eat lunch at LJS. We chose the cheapest set...$3.60. After eating, we went window shopping. At 2.45, we quickly went to the theatre and as we were full, bought only cheese sausages at $1 each. Becca and I bought 1 each but she bought an extra mineral water which cost $2.20 (which was daylight robbery....). Jia Ying bought 2. We then went in to find our seats. During the movie previews, I bit my saugsage. It was really nice. It was hot and the moment I bit it, cheese oozed out....yummy! I ate my sausage pretty quickly. The movie was ok. Quite hilarious. People say that Nicholas was good-looking....but I dun think so....haha....In the end, as always, there will be a happy ending....Mia became Queen without marrying anybody....We went window-shopping for a little while more then we went to the library as Jia Ying wanted to borrow some books. I then went home with becca while Jia Ying went to her Ah Ma's house.

Yesterday...erm....was pretty ok....made a pretty huge mistake and went round the bush without getting anything accomplished. Rebecca and I already planned beforehand to play badminton at my house. Then Shu Zhen asked me to accompany her to Orchard to look for a Popular job. A job....who dun want? I cancelled the badminton appointment with becca and went with Shu Zhen. We took the MRT and I saw Angela ALONE. I told Shu Zhen and she agreed with me that it was Angela. Before she can say anything more, I had walked over to say hello to Angela. I had a shock when I saw her mother and sister seated. Their mother asked us where we were going and SZ said that we were going to look for jobs. Haiz....she then told shu zhen that they were going to the NKF to collect Alicia's NKF PDA gift and after that they were going to eat lunch and look for jobs too at Tiong Bahru as they had saw an advertisement in TST Classified section about a clerk position and Alicia had actually got a job at the Tiong Bahru Popular already. She asked us to come along as she didn't want Alicia to work there and she was willing to give up the job to SZ, who really wants a Popular job. Hiaz...onthe train, she kept toking to us and ask us where we are going....JC or Poly....we told her and she kept encouraging us to go Poly...I couldn't wait for the ride to end. We alighted at Toa Payoh and while they had lunch, SZ and I went window-shopping. We then took two buses to and from the NKF headquarters and my EZ link card was running out of money. We then took the MRT to Tiong Bahru. We went to this Real Estate Agency...a Dennis Wee group to apply for the clerk position....as if the people will want to hire students as clerks.....I didn't want that job....wasting my time.....somemore that job needs to have computer knowledge. I feel that their mother have an ulterior motive...she very well knew that SZ and I dun haf as much computer knowlege as her children whose CCA was the Multi-media Club. They even brought all their certs with them sia. SZ and I didn't bring any. The guy didn't want to train temporary people for the job so he gave us another job as telemarketers....siao ar....we muz travel all the way there for two hours at night- 7.30-9.30 - just to call people. Weirdo....even if it was the last job on earth, I wouldn't even do it....We went to popular next. Haiz yo.....dun wanna tok bout it...we rejected the Popular job which is not even fit for humans.....a 13-hr job which is in Tiong Bahru.....hey hello?...we are still students...mind u....and Alicia's mum kept insisting that SZ take the job but SZ still rejected it and Alicia's mum called SZ stupid 4 not taking the job...wah say.....
Shu Zhen then wanted to go Orchard for the interview which ends at 6pm....it was pretty late by then, round 5.15pm already. I've wasted the whole of my afternoon and now then we are going Orchard. Haiz. We took bus no. 16 from a Toa Payoh bus-stop to go to Orchard with Alicia only as her mum and sis wanted to buy chicken rice for dinner. We went all the way to Orchard and that stupid guy told us that they want permanent people not temp. We left Alicia after that as she had to wait for her mum to come. Phew. Shu Zhen and I then went our way as she wanted to eat LJS. We couldn't find it and so she called her bro at home. Her bro then said that the Shaw House had a LJS. We then made our way there. The thing about Orchard is that it's a cool place but u must go with people who are familiar with that place if not u can get lost. The deco there was ok, pretty plain except for the CK Tang's and Wisma's deco. After we ate, we went home. I learnt a lesson that day and that is when I see some people, I should avoid them.

Today, I played badminton with becca for about 1hr 15 min. It was fun...we had ice-cream after that. Then becca went to my house to order the grad photos. After that, we made our way to Yew Tee to ask for a job that SZ recommended. The ppl there said that they only hire experienced people...o well....becca and I then went to Yew Tee CC to look for interesting courses. That CC sux...I tell u.....no courses epecially for teens one!!! Ridiculous!!! Fine...I go to other CCs lor.....muz complain sia....

Ok....that's all that had happened to me....hope ur had a more enjoyable time then me....haha.....bye...


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 10:25:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)