[-THE.chatter*--]
Monday, November 22, 2004
Happy Holidays!!!

Finally!!! At last!!! Been waiting 4 this day for so long!!! Heh heh....THE "O"S ARE OVER!!! I am so happy! But oso kinda lost leh. Dunnoe what to do and where to go for most parts of the holidays. Hmm....but the first thing I ever want to do is to go Orchard Road to see the christmas decorations that spread all the way to Marina Bay. Shu Zhen, Rebecca and I are planning to go to many places. But I dunnoe if I have the cash or not....heheh. I am thinking of working but that would take up my holidays leh....so I dunnoe how...

Ok....plans aside 4 later....I want to tell u bout how I feel bout the "O" levels papers...here goes.....

The "O" level prac started on the 21st of Oct for Chem, 26th of Oct for Phy and 28th of Oct for Bio.

Chem prac- I think I will not do very well for it....I didn't do the calculations which is bout 8 marks...and the test for gases as I 4got that hydrogen peroxide will result in oxygen. Also, my titration results was way off Mr Shanmugams' result. I was probably careless with the volume of solutions added coz we had to add four kinds of solution into the titration flask before titrating it. So probably they will minus a few marks off for it. Haiz...too bad lor....Overall, that paper was difficult and I didn't have time to finish.

Phy prac- hmm....i think i did ok for it except for the electricity one, we were given three kinds of resistors and we are supposed to place it into a circuit. O well....we had to plot a graph based on it. I didn't read carefully and read only the word 'singly' when they said, 'singly and in series'. So I only got three points instead of 5 on the table and on the graph. Also, i didn't draw the line of best fit correctly due to the lack of points....so probably marks will be minused off....

Bio prac- everybody had a shock at wat we got for bio prac....PRAWNS! When Mr Shanmugam said that what we will be having is something "juicy" in the class before the prac, everyone thought that fruits will come out and everybody started going thru their notes on fruit diagrams...so imagine the shock we had....we had to draw the prawn and the prawn tail which was not too bad. The only thing that baffled everyone was the test on four liquids which were supposed to be body fluids. We were supposed to do Benedict's test, Buiret test and the bile salt test with sulphur powder on the four solutions to find out which one is saliva, urine, blood plasma and bile. We somehow had different answers. So....4get it lor....results come out then see....

The "O" level theory started on the 2nd of Nov for Social Studies, 3rd 4 Eng, 4th 4 E Maths 1, 5th 4 A Maths 1, 8th 4 E Maths 2, 10th 4 Bio, 16th 4 Hist, 17th 4 Physics, 18th 4 A Maths and 19th 4 Chem.

SS- Ok...4 this, I predicted that the Source-Based Qn will not be from the book and I was right. I had this gut feeling...haha. It was about an arguement over some Falkland Islands (Where on earth is that? That ws the first time I heard of it...haha). I took a long time to complete it and had only about 35 mins to complete the two Structured Essay Questions. I didn't have time to finish the paper and I dun think I wrote good conclusions for both the essays, so marks will be gone. Overall, the paper was ok (towards the difficult side lar).

Eng- The paper 2 was easy, but I think paper 1 was towards the difficult side. I chose the question, "Should both parents work when their children are very young?". I feel that my arguement was very weak...but I hope for the best lar.

E Maths- The papers were kind of easy too but I made many careless mistakes for paper 1...hope they will give me method marks. Paper 2 was pretty alright and I hope I will pass it with flying colours even though people say that u must get 90 marks to get an A1 coz the paper was too easy.

A Maths- This paper was so difficult. I dun hope for much on this paper...I left a lot of blanks and I think pass can le. I think this was the hardest A Maths paper over the years. Regretted taking A maths but it's better to know a bit than not at all. There were a number of qns which I do anyhow and surprisingly I got the same answers as some of my friends...haha....perharps it's luck....

Bio- I thought that Paper 1 was easy but paper two was kind of hard. I didn't have time to finish the structured essay questions as I had to write a lot for all the three questions. Haiz...hope for the best too....

Hist- I thought this was the hardest paper of all. Didn't have time to finish and probably I will not get good grades for it....I didn't do finish one source-based question which cost around 8 marks and my answers for the structured essay questions were like too brief and my conclusion was kinda weak....I think can pass can le....

Phy- I thought it was ok lor...I am weak at phy so I dun hope for much too. Left a number of blanks but I dun care...

Chem- Haiz....this subject....easy to understand but difficult to score sia....No matter how many times u haf read the textbook, it is also not enough...u must and I said MUST practice ur TYS if not u will be planning to fail. I thought that it was a hard paper but some questions were still answerable.

That's all...my comments for the "O" Levels...I am glad it's over....
Looking for lots of fun with my friends....and I can't wait for Christmas....my most fav holiday....I am sure my friends will know why...heheh....I really like Christmas....my whole life revolves around the Season of Giving...so u can't blame me....

Ok....guys....let me wish your...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! ENJOY YOURSELVES!!! CHEERS!!!















[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 3:01:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)