[-THE.chatter*--]
Sunday, June 06, 2004
Happy Holidays!

Hello! Phew...finally...the sch holidays haf arrived. I have been waiting so long 4 it. Haiz...so many things have happened lately.
The Chi "O"s have just pass...hope that I will get at least a B3. It was tough lor...lots of explaination to do 4 the compre...and the cloze passage....haiz...I didn't even understand it....so i juz "ti kam"...hope that i will pass that section. I almost always fail it. Haha. I'm not good at Chi.
Recently, I have also just got back my MYE results. Quite unexpected results. I also found out that I have almost the same results as my gor. Weird. It seems like our results are almost always the same for certain subjects. I didn't expect to pass my Physics and I got a shock when I got good results for it. I told the teacher that there must be a mistake 'coz I did not do my best 4 it. Diaoz. Got quite a number of shocks too...4 Bio, Chem and both Maths. Haiz. I even thought that I will be the last in class but luckily, I was not. Phew. But I m not happy with my results as I cannot go to JC or poly! It's not becoz of my L1R5 or R4. But it is becoz of maths! Arghhhhhhhhhh! I hate maths!!!!!!!
Anyway, I m looking forward to play! Haha. I m a very naughty gal. I like playing more than studying. Yar...I have many faces and it depends on how people treats me. I want to watch movies, go to Wild Wild Wet, go to Orchard Road....blah, blah, blah....:)
I m so happy! La...la...la....


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 2:11:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)