[-THE.chatter*--]
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
Troubled...

2day is the day which Nicoll Highway crashed. This is the first time in Singapore in which a highway collapsed Haiz...many strange things have been happening. Recently, last Tues nite, 11.30pm-12.30pm, 13th of April, there was a blackout in some parts of Singapore. Also, there were these people from Iraq who kidnapped and killed some foreigners in Iraq. The weather has also not been very good. Wat's this world becoming?
2day was also an unlucky day 4 most ppl, I think esp. 4 Jeslyn. Mr Chew happened 2 pass by the class and noticed that she didn't haf her nametag on and shouted at her. I always wonder y does he haf to shout at gals? Gals r very sensitive and he may hurt their feelings. He's so insensitive. Worse of all was that he told Jeslyn 2 take a bk 2 d back of the class 2 study and she didn't even bring a single bk. Mr Chew again shouted at her and told her to go to the General Office and she faced a suspension 4 a day from school. Miss Ng then add water to fire and told those who also didn't bring that blue bk to follow Jeslyn to the GM. Luckily none of them was suspended and they only had to write essay and reflections. haiz.
This year is the last year in which I will be in Unity Sec and people have been telling me stuff. I think it's becoz we wun c each other next year anymore so they have to say wateva they want to say now or they wun haf a chance in the future. Haiz...I'm troubled, with the "O"s and homework, my lousy grades and stuff. Have been praying a lot and reading the Bible lately. My confirmation is coming soon. I muz keep my faith strong. I have been creating a website 2 but I m still trying to improve on it so it will take a few more months b4 I will show it to anyone. Rebecca has been a great help. Thanks Rebecca! O well...I better get going...the MYEs and chi "O"s r coming soon...later days!


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 11:29:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)