[-THE.chatter*--]
Saturday, April 03, 2004
A tribute 2 my late hamster...

Today, my hamster, Cottonball died. She was still okay a few days back but when my friend asked me bout my hamster and I went home to check, I realised tt she was already dead. Blame it on concidience. She died alone. Sob...
When my mum 1st brought her home from her friend's house, she was the smallest among her siblings. She was very tiny and cute. Her fur was black, white n grey. She likes choc and we will occassionally feed her some even though we noe tt she cannot take too much choc. She likes playing on her wheel, climbing the bars of her cage and running about in the night. I hope she has gone to heaven and is with God now. May God bless her. R.I.P , my small, furry friend. U haf been a great pet to me. :')


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 2:18:00 PM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)