[-THE.chatter*--]
Monday, December 22, 2003
Sunday, 21st Dec

Today's sunday, so I went 2 church early in the morning with my family. It was veri cold so I slipped on my sweater. We were a little late and I almost slipped while walking into the church. After mass, we went to eat. I ate 2 Popiahs. We went shopping and bought many things. I exchanged a pair of jeans I bought last week. It was better than the previous one. I tried looking 4 LOTR part 1 and 2 2 buy/rent. But in the end I ended up with nothing (long story). So I cannot go with Rebecca 2 watch part 3 2morrow. O well.


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 9:02:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)