[-THE.chatter*--]
Friday, December 26, 2003
Merry Christmas...

Hello. Sorry 4 not writing 4 so long. It's difficult 2 keep a diary if u have no commitment. I think I should go back and write bout what happened on the 23rd & 24th.
Ok, so on the 23rd, I went to many places with my mother. We left the house in the morning. We went 2 Bukit Batok, Clementi, Lavender, Bugis and then Orchard. Lavender, Bugis and Orchard were very crowded, especially Orchard.
We went to Lavender 2 apply 4 my IC. I took my photo at a photo station there. Very soon, it was my turn as there was oni 27 applicants before me. My mother added my full name onto my IC. So my full name would be on my IC- Clare Charlotte Neo Hui Fang. It's very long and I dunnoe how m I going to put my full name onto my "O" Levels exam papers. O well, when the time comes I will see how. We went to Clementi becoz my mum wanted 2 buy some baking items. My mum bought a bag 4 my grandma. There were a lot of shops there. I bought a pair of blue fake-diamonds butterfly earings at $2.90. It's very nice and though they're fake, the diamonds are very shiny and glittery. Maybe I will wear them for prom night. We went to the Bugis Seyiu becoz my mum wanted 2 look at the kitchen appliances there but we bought nothing. So it was a complete waste of time being there. It was already round 5. We went 2 Orchard next. We went to Takashimaya, then Isetan, C.K. Tangs & Popular. It was so packed. We went to Taka becoz my mum got a $100 gift voucher. She wanted to spent it. But it was so crowded. So we juz looked around. I saw a lot of gowns everywhere. But of coz, none of them fit me coz I'm 2 small-sized. Their S-size is my L-size. Haha. By then, my feet were killing me. They hurt a lot. But I still went on to Isetan & C.K. We went to Isetan 2 look-see becoz it has been a long time since I last went there. We went to C.K. to look at the kitchen appliances there. Boring. Later, we went to the Orchard Popular. We bought games as Christmas presents there. I was in the queue when a lesbian couple queued behind me. That was the 1st time I saw a lesbian couple. I was uncomfortable. They had their arms around each other. And the worst thing was they kissed each other. I almost vomitted. Can u imagine? Lesbians. Urgh. It was already 8-plus so we went home. But it was so crowded that we could not get onto a train and had to wait 4 the next one. Luckily, we managed to get home juz b4 9. I bathed and went online and chatted with a few people. I also recieved a few sms-es wishing me "Happy Birthday". I went to sleep juz b4 12.
On the 24th, it was my birthday. I recieved a few more sms-es. I woke up early and went out with my father 2 but a new handphone at West Mall. Not 4 me, but 4 my mum. We bought a 6610 and I took my mum's old 6610. So I have my hp upgraded. I bought my mum a blouse from Bossini 4 Christmas. It was cheap. Oni $9. We went to Jurong East after that. And my father bought me a CD- Countdown Drama 2004 at $17.95. It contains instrumental music and it's smoothing. I had noodles 4 lunch and my mum made vegetarian popiahs 4 dinner. A few days back, my mum bought me a shoe with wheels from my sister's working place. My sister is just working during the hols, while waiting 4 her results. So she works in my father's friend shop. She was working yesterday 2. We waited her before going to church. We arrived half an hour b4 mass started. But it was so crowded that we oni mananged to get 2 seats and my parents had to stand. We actually got 4 but two people came and just sat there. In fact, they came with their relatives who were seating behind. This family was veri inconsiderate. they booked so many seats while a lot of ppl were standing. It's just not fair. They even wanted to take our only hymn book. And my sis frostily told them that them that we needed it. I had 2 be nice and offer 2 share the book with them, but of course they rejected it. Just as well, who cares 2 bother bout inconsiderate people? We reached home round 12.30am. And I watched a taped show. I slept round 2am and I woke up at 11 today. Now, relatives are in my house and I'm typing here. O well, I spent so much time typing already. Gotta go. Goodbye and Merry Christmas 2 the whole world. God bless.


[-THE.love*--] flows from your heart
at 4:32:00 AM

[-THE.dancer*--]
Name: Charlotte (English)
Location: Singapore
Religion: Catholic
Blogging since: Dec 2003

[-THE.friends*--]
Alicia Ang Alicia Ong Angela Beth Bizi Charlene Eunice Hari Nisaaini Rebecca Roy Shirlyn ShuZhen SiewChin Wileen YunShan

[-THE.thanks*--]
Blogger
Blogskins
Soup Faerie
Starlight
Mimisk8

[-THE.shop*--]
ShopLah!



Nv Sheng 女生 (FULL CD VERSION) - 黑Girl (Hey Girl)